Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We are moving to Grand Blanc, Michigan in June!!!


I will be rotating for the next two years at Genesys Regional. It's a huge hospital with many residencies including a duel accredited ER program, which I am somewhat interested in at the moment. Heather is using her connections to get lined up with the Kroger stores to work in their pharmacies. Its a great area for us to live and any future gremlins! We are REALLY excited. Sorry it has taken so long for an update (Michelle).

2 comments:

The Dutra Family said...

Thanks for the update Jace! I am so excited for you. You are going to love Michigan. SEE YOU SOON!

Sharida said...

I was so excited when I found your blog through Michelle's! I can't wait to see you guys for the holidays! Michigan, wow how fun!! Congrats!!