Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Youtube Video!








As many of you know, it has been a family tradition to play the nativity movie with Amy Grant singing on the cd player together on Christmas eve. I finally made it myself and posted on youtube. So far I have had about 2500 views. Not too bad.... Heather and I will return to Utah by the end of this week! We look forward to Christmas with Heather's family and up at the cabin. I am most excited about the warthog, my dad's Snowcat!!!!!




















2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing your video. Great to see you finally updated this thing! Call us and we'll hang out while you are in town! You can come over for games and treats or something.
Shannon and Dave

The Dutra Family said...

Guess what your video made it all the way to Brasil. A member from one of my old areas had it on her orkut (facebook like thing). Go Jace. Missed you at Christmas time, I can't believe we didn't even see you guys!